September 15, 2022 | Tips
Forrester developed a composite organization based on data gathered from customer interviews to reflect the total economic impact that Mac could have on an organization. All of the values in the report are risk-adjusted and represent three-year present value.
Mac costs $741 less than comparable PCs.
• Less time is needed to provision Mac by using Apple Business Manager.
• Fewer service tickets are opened by Mac users due to self-service capabilities and performance.
• Tickets opened for Mac are easier to resolve, resulting in fewer hardware-related issues.
• There is no need to purchase an OS license or software update maintenance for Mac.
• Built-in security features eliminate the need for some additional endpoint security licenses.
• Mac requires less energy to operate.
• Organizations reported a reduced risk of security incidents.
• Reduced likelihood of data breach per enterprise-deployed Mac is 50%.
• Improvement in retention rate is 20%.
• Increase in sales performance is 5%.
• Increased productivity per employee is 48 hours.
See the entire report here.